When you eat coconut oil, your metabolism will increase. As metabolism increases, your body will produce more energy. An increased metabolism also helps to heal any broken cells or tissues faster.
Not only that, coconut oil is chock-full of antimicrobials. This strengthens your body's resistance to malicious viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi.
Additionally, the high level of saturated fats in coconut oil are powerful antioxidants, which are nemesis to free radicals. Free radicals are the renegades that damage cells to make us age faster. This means that you'll age slower when you eat coconut oil.
However, to reap the aforementioned benefits from coconut oil, you need to take coconut oil every day. If you swallow one or two tablespoons once in a blue moon, you won't gain much out of eating coconut oil.
When you eat coconut oil daily, always mix it into your food. It's safer that way because drinking coconut oil by itself may cause diarrhea. It gets worse when your stomach is empty and you ingest like 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
You might also like to find out...
- What happens when you eat too much coconut oil?
- Should you eat coconut oil every day?
- Can you eat refined or unrefined coconut oil?
- Does coconut oil detox your body?
- Why does coconut oil cause diarrhea?
- Can coconut oil upset your stomach?
- Can coconut oil cause gas and bloating?
- How much coconut oil is safe to eat daily?
- Is it good to eat coconut oil before bed?
- Does eating coconut oil shorten your period?