Coconut oil detoxifies your body both externally and internally. When you put coconut oil on your skin, it'll draw the hidden toxins up from beneath the skin to the surface. You'll probably notice an acne breakout – a common detox symptoms surfaced when using coconut oil on skin. How severe the breakout is will depend on how much toxins your skin has stored over the years.
Another detox symptoms coconut oil may cause to your body is the triggering of more bowel movement that gets rid of toxic waste when you ingest it. It may advance to diarrhea symptoms if you take too much coconut oil on an empty stomach.
More toxins purged from your body means less toxins your liver has to handle. In other words, when you use coconut oil to detox your body, you're actually detoxifying your liver. A good detox from coconut oil helps weight loss too.
You might also like to find out...
- Why does coconut oil cause diarrhea?
- Is virgin coconut oil acidic or alkaline?
- Is coconut oil acid or alkaline-forming?
- Does coconut oil have omega-3 fatty acids?
- Does coconut oil cause green poop?
- Does coconut oil in coffee make you poop?
- Does coconut oil make coffee less acidic?
- Does coconut oil need to be refrigerated after opening?
- Can you heat coconut oil in the microwave?
- Is coconut oil a natural preservative?