The answer is an absolute 'YES'. Coconut oil has so much health benefits. Why should you not eat coconut oil every day? It is so good that no other dietary oils on this planet can come close to. Here's why.
It contains medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) which are natural metabolism boosters. Also, coconut oil is high in good saturated fats that can help to prevent free radicals from attacking your healthy cells. Not only free radicals, all fatty acids in coconut oil can fight off harmful viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi.
Which is why I hardly fall sick ever since I started ingesting coconut oil.
I consume coconut oil every day. And I'm reaping enormous benefits out of coconut oil. You should do so too. Even for some reasons you cannot do it every day, you should try to eat coconut oil as often as you can.
That's the best you can do to protect yourself against super germs lurking around waiting to take you down. Your health will definitely take a turn for the better as you eat more coconut oil.
You might also like to find out...
- Is virgin coconut oil acidic or alkaline?
- Is coconut oil acid or alkaline-forming?
- Does coconut oil have omega-3 fatty acids?
- Does coconut oil cause green poop?
- Does coconut oil in coffee make you poop?
- Does coconut oil make coffee less acidic?
- Does coconut oil need to be refrigerated after opening?
- Can you heat coconut oil in the microwave?
- Can coconut oil cause gas and bloating?
- Is coconut oil a natural preservative?